Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Up and Running on Etsy






















I'm happy to say that Touch of Mink is up and running on Etsy now. I've started with just a few listings of my burlap pillows, dog beds and a few chairs but will be adding more in the coming days. Just click on the link on the left of my blog and it will take your right there. If there is something you have seen from my blog but is not listed just let me know and I will post it to Etsy for you. In the mean time, I've posted a few pictures of the dog beds and a wonderful black and cream toile duvet that just came into the store plus some photos from around my home to hopefully get us in the mood for an inspiring spring. Hope you like them! Kiama

No comments:

Post a Comment