Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Preparing for a Flea Market




I have had a really inspiring and productive couple of weeks over here. After I went to the Barnhouse Boys Flea Market 2 weeks later I ventured off with my friend Jane to the Clayson Farm Flea Marekt in Yakima. We had a great day! The best find of all though was a personal one. I've been hunting and hunting for some vintage day dresses for myself and Jane (with her awesome eye) found a boatload of them for me at an antique store and wouldn't you know it they all fit like they were made just for me! yeah!
Leslee at Clayson Farm invited me to be a vendor next year and I can hardly wait. I will put aside some awesome things just for that day! I also was invited to be a vendor at the Sandpoint Flea Market in Seattle in November. I am busy scrounging up some chairs to restyle for that event. I will also have my cotton boll wreaths, tea towels and burlap pillows there.

Pictured here are a set of chairs I just finished. I've sold the first pair (thank you Jan-Maire) and I'm finishing up the second pair. $95 for the pair. The bee and wreath give it that little something extra, don't you think?

Enjoy the day!
Kiama

No comments:

Post a Comment