Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

French Table Runners and Vintage Milk Crates











Wow, it's been too long since my last post but the weather has been so nice it's been too hard to stay inside to blog. Those of you who live in the great Pacific Northwest know how few and far between these nice sunny days are around here! We savor the few we have!

My first ever sale was a great success. Thank you to all of you who stopped by. I think I will do another sale before Christmas so if you missed out this time don't worry.
I have some lovely French inspired table runners in ( only $9.95 each) and four amazing vintage milk crates (also $9.95 each). These make such handy display shelves and storage cubbies. They come complete with the metal dividers still intact.
I'm busy gathering up all my best vintage equestrian items (including a crazy cool gold bergere chair with zebra upholstery) for the window display next month. I'm really excited to get in there and make it a really special display. I will be sure to post the pictures and I am anxious for your feedback, so be honest! Until next time...Kiama

No comments:

Post a Comment