Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Awesome Dragon Mural by Angel's Creative Painting


My friend Suzanna from Angel's Creative Painting just finished this super awesome dragon mural for my son's room. We wanted a dragon that wasn't too forboding and gothic but wasn't too babyish either. This dragon is just right! I had to show off her incredible work. My son loves it! Now all we need to do is the draw bridge and some bricks on the other wall, hang his gothic chandelier and we're done! If you'd like to see more of Suzanna's work you can click on her link at the side of my blog. If you are local to my area, you can stop into my booth at Tuxedo's and check out her portfolio and display. Thank you Suzanna! You are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment