Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pictures from a Great Sale in Yakima!

Wow! Traci, Jane and I could not have been happier at the Clayson Farm Primitives Flea Market this past weekend. As usual the turn out was fantastic. I sold all but one of the chairs I brought with me and most of my furniture pieces. Lots of lookers on my French iron daybed-straight from a gazebo garden in France no less, but no takers. So that little gem will come with me to the Ruffles & Rust show in October in Monroe. Jane sold a ton her vintage French fabrics and Traci was stripped of her smalls! A great day of fun filled with terrific people. Thank to Leslee at Clayson for all your help!




































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment