Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Monday, March 8, 2010

French Burlap Chairs

I think it's pretty safe to say that these burlap chairs are super charming. The one directly below is from Hudson Home Goods and is priced at $1,500. A "tad" out of my budget! Rest easy though, Touch of Mink has an answer and pictures will be posted later today. So please stop by again this afternoon for a look see. I think you will like what you find! :) Oh yes, and I almost forgot, Touch of Mink's Ultimate Upcycled Burlap Chair is $89.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that burlap chair in the 2nd photo...
    do you have more???
    jfuchs71@optonline.net

    Let me know...thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love something like this as well! Contact me if you do : ) Thanks! Valerie.willer@target.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also interested in the chair/s in the 2nd photo: runpatrick1@aol.com
    (live in WA too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Do you have the chair in the first photo? If so I would be interested in buying 2 chairs.
    Thank you,
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete