Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ginormous Rose Topiary!


What could be happier than a ginormous rose topiary? I found these big babies at a catering business who (unfortunately) was closing their doors. I think they look great at the entrance of my booth. I put them in these large urns I have and now they are for sale. The urns are actually plastic (but they don't look it) so they are very light. I wonder who is brave enough to buy these? They make quite a statement, don't you think? I also picked up 8 beautiful custom made enormous white table cloths with huge flounces on them. I can't decide if I should share them or not. I keep thinking how wonderful they would look in the summer for a garden party, yet I don't want to hog them all to myself. What to do? Such a happy problem...

1 comment: