Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tons of Equestrian Style and Fox Hunt Items Just In

I love this vintage leather cigarette holder! (sold)
Black and red high ball or juice glasses with matching vintage napkins and tablecloth.








Wooden boxes with leather straps, fox hunt ice bucket... (sold)




Vintage wood tray (sold).












I'm very pleased with my growing selection of equestrian style home decor. I have a new tea towel design (coming in July) with gorgeous horse paintings on them. I'm excited to be doing the windows for the antique mall to welcome The Evergreen Classic when it arrives in August. Plus I have vintage leaded glass windows I am creating with equestrian themes and of course a nice selection of vintage items. Here's a tiny of preview of what is filtering in to Touch of Mink. Most items are under $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment