Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Friday, August 27, 2010

New Website Coming...Hot Diggity Dog!

Well it's official. I'm starting a website where my items will be available for purchase! It will take a few weeks, if not months, before we are up and running but I have high hopes for this little venture. Thank you to all of you who have e-mailed me with interest in my items. There have been enough of you that it convinced me that it is definitely time to make shopping with A Touch of Mink a lot easier. I'm so stinkin' excited it's ridiculous! I will have a furniture section, home decor, clothing and pet sections and my prices will remain at the very reasonable levels you have come to expect from A Touch of Mink. The cotton boll wreaths will be listed (they arrive from South Carolina in November!) as well as many many home decor items, burlap chairs, lighting, one size fits all muslin bloomers and aprons, feed sack upholstered items, burlap pillows and one of a kind finds from all over this great country! Everything 100% made in the glorious USA!

As a kick off to my new adventure I've decided to try something I've never done before. I'm going to have a giveway. I'm planning it right now. So check back soon for details. You must be a follower of my blog to be entered so if you haven't already joined my follower list now is a good time to get clickin'! Have a great weekend! Kiama

No comments:

Post a Comment