Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vintage Curtains from A Touch of Mink on Ebay


















I've decided to finally feed my addiction to vintage curtains and curtains in general by opening a business on Ebay to sell them. I haven't yet created A Touch of Mink storefront but I do have several listings started and so far they have been selling well. Gosh I do love those big sprays of roses and florals on those vintage romantic curtains! Here are a few pictures of what I have. Soon I will have a link on my blog directly to Ebay if you'd like to purchase any of these charming little numbers. Most of my listings will start at under $20 with no reserve. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Kiama

Here are the descriptions from top to bottom:

Pair of French blue pleated drapes-so elegant.

Toile gold sheer with little birds.

Pair of huge French Country curtains. Wide and pleated!

Charming huge set of 3 rod pocket vintage shabby roses curtains. Lined.

A lined and interlined pair of pleated floral curtains with gorgeous sprays of roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment