Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Friday, October 8, 2010

My Web Site is Live! Hooray!

Over the last 9 months or so since I've been blogging I've been slowly imagining a web site where folks can purchase my items directly. I am finally up and running. You can click on my link on the side of my blog or go to www.atouchofmink.net where you find my items for purchase. I only have a few items listed now, but once I'm finished with the big market this weekend I will be posting more. I'll have French chairs and clothing, and all kinds of equestrian home decor. If you get a minute, please stop by and take a look. I'd love to hear what you think.
Thank you to all of you who read my blog and who have requested the ability to purchase from outside my local area. I'm very grateful! Kiama

No comments:

Post a Comment