Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Flea Market Pics











Traci and I had a fabulous time at our very first flea market last weekend. According to the other vendors it was not a huge turn out, but it didn't seem to deter some serious shoppers, and I nearly sold out of my sugar sack and burlap pillows, toile totes and other goodies. It was a good day, and I learned a ton and met some great people. I was proud of how the booth turned out. I think it was pretty and inviting if I do say so myself! We received a lot of lovely comments and who doesn't like that?

OK-can I just say that starting a web site for business sales is hard! Not that hard work has every stopped me from anything before. But at least it's up and running even if I only have few tiny things posted. I am busy researching ways to have custom made tin top reclaimed wood tables made, and French chairs and dining tables custom made for A Touch of Mink so I can offer them on my site with custom finishes. My cotton boll wreaths are in flight from SC so they should be on the site soon too. I have found a great resource for some amazing accessories and in my head it all looks great, but getting from my head onto the site is the trick! I keep thinking Rome wasn't built in a day. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep going. If you've been following my progress I thank you for your support. I really believe I will have something quite unique to offer very soon.

I hope you all enjoy your Sunday tomorrow. I will be having some much needed girl time with my best buddy Jewels and my sweet daughter Bianca. Blessings to you, Kiama

2 comments:

  1. Love that chair in the 3rd picture! What style...Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kiama,
    Loved your space at Sandpoint and hope to see you at other events..I will pass your email address along to Timi..Take care and thanks for the post mention....

    ReplyDelete