Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

French Blue Settee and Leopard Bergere Chair






SOLD









I have been furiously collecting some very special finds for this August when the ever most awesome Traci (A Mix of Madness) and my beautiful friend Jane (Found Collections) will be with me as vendors at the Clayson Farm Show in Yakima. This year the show is on Saturday, August 13th. The link is located on my fave list if any of you are planning to come. It's a wonderful show stuffed full of great vendors. What I like so much about the Clayson flea is even though it's very well attended and the vendors or incredible, it hasn't lost any of the charm that one would come to expect from a true farm show. It's charming and relaxed and you can still find a good deal. So worth the drive east of the mountains. I love to stop in Thorpe at the big fruit stand and antique market on the way there and stock up on fresh fruit for canning and any random vintage finds I ALWAYS find there.






For now, to tide me over until the show, I've been selling some of my favorite pieces that I've been working on. This settee is so unique! I've never seen another one like it. It's priced at $320. I found the leopard Bergere chair with the leopard seat but a hideous old flamestitch fabric on the back. I intended on re-doing the whole chair but the more I looked at the leopard the more I liked it so I just replaced the flamestitch and there you have it. $89.



I'll post some of the vintage French chairs I'm squirreling away for Clayson very soon so stay tuned! Ciao for now,



Kiama

No comments:

Post a Comment