Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Monday, September 12, 2011

19th Century Forged Iron French Campaign Bed

SOLD































This is such a special find. Plucked from a garden gazebo in France is this 19th century forged iron French campaign bed. Beautiful chippy blue paint (don't know if it is original paint or has been re-painted in past years). All the slats and pieces are intact. So charming! $525.




I've decided to change things up a bit at A Touch of Mink and expand my selling platforms. I'm opening an Etsy storefront where I will be featuring some of my pieces, including my custom French chairs and lots of my smaller items such as pink depression glass and other nifty finds.



Plus, my besty Traci from A Mix of Madness and I are going to be in at least 5 (yes 5!) fleas between now and Christmas. Stay tuned on my blog where I will be posting a complete list of where you can find us.



Lastly, I will be creating a section on my blog with a list of services (such as custom furniture painting/distressing) as so many of you have been asking about custom work.



Keep in touch and happy hunting!



Kiama
























Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment