Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Where You Can Find Me

I'm doing quite a few shows between now and the end of the year, so I thought it would be helpful to share the list. I hope to see you at one of these venues! :)

October -8th Second Saturdayz at Magnuson Park
October 21st & 22nd Ruffles & Rust at The Monroe Fairgrounds
November 3rd, 4th and 5th Pickering Barn Craft and Antique Show in Issaquah
November 12th Second Saturdayz at Magnuson Park
December 10th Second Saturdayz at Magnuson Park

Links to Second Saturdayz and Ruffles & Rust are on the left under favorites. I'll provide info on Pickering Barn as it approaches. It's gonna be a crazy time of year for me but I'm so looking forward to it all! I'll have tons of French chairs (as usual!) some Gustavian inspired pieces, pillows and so much more...see you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment