Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Preparing for Another Flea and the Cotton Boll Wreathes are IN!

Florentine nesting tables $99 for the set.






Pillows $14 for the large lumbar and $12 for the smaller ones .
Set of 6 French dining chairs with table-oatmeal muslin seats $275.
Saturday November 13th is the big Second Saturdayz Flea at Sandpoint. I have been sewing and upholstering up a storm in preperation. I plan on having at least 2 of my burlap chairs (I'm almost finished and will post pics soon) tons of pillows and some awesome Florentine tables and jewelry boxes among other things....and.... drum roll please...the cotton boll wreaths are here! I will take pictures today and post them. They are truly magnificent and I'm so honored to be chosen as the only retailer to carry them. Until now, these wreaths could only be found in museums in South Caroline. They are of the best quality and so incredibly charming. I can't wait to share them with you. For now, here are a few pics of some pillows and chairs I have ready to go...stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment