Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back Stock Blow Out

We just came home from the most fabulous trip to West Virginia and South Carolina. I have many new treasures I have found and I can't wait to get them into the shop. My favorite find are these wonderful cotton boll wreaths a lady in South Carolina makes on her farm. They are so simple and charming and definitely a true southern tradition. They are made with hand picked cotton boll straight off the farm with leaves and twigs. So natural and beautiful. I am getting several of them shipped to me and I can't wait to show you! I guarantee everyone will ask you where you got them and no one around here will have them. Yippee!

In the mean time, I want to blow out some of my back stock. I've got 3 sets of French chairs to sell. The French louis style armchairs are perfect and are $125 for the pair. The armless version is $115 for the pair. The cane back French chairs are $115. They are very well made and heavy with a charming sage green and pale blue upholstery. I'm selling these out of my home to make room in my storage for more treasures. Just e-mail me if you'd like to stop by and take a look. Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment