Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Touch of Mink Comes to Etsy


First off I must thank my new friend Melaine for mentioning Touch of Mink on her beautiful blog "My Sweet Savannah." She took such great pictures of my booth that I'm now using them as wallpaper for my blog and for my new Etsy store. Thank you Melaine!


Speaking of Etsy, I'm happy to say I've decided to start selling a few of my things on Etsy for those of who live far away. I've already started by posting a few French chairs and by the end of this weekend I should have some of my pillows and dog beds posted as well. The name of the store on Etsy is touchofmink (all one word with no "a" in front) if you'd like to take a peak. I'll also soon post a link on my blog so you can always find it easily. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment