Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dog Beds Are Here and What the Heck are Cotton Boll Wreaths?




For those of you who have asked, the dog beds are coming to Touch of Mink Monday morning. I hope you like them! Tater is still enjoying his.




Now, I have to share with you the neatest find ever! I was in South Carolina last week and happened upon the most beautiful wreaths made out of hand picked cotton and leaves. They were so simple and beautiful. The museum in this small town where we discovered them was nice enough to get me in touch with the lady who makes them and she is going to make them exclusivley for Touch of Mink and ship them to us. I know you are going to love them! They are truly Southern in every way and just so beautiful. I have posted a picture of one I found on the web but it doesn't even compare to the ones I'll be getting. But at least it gives you a little idea of what they look like. I will also be getting little cotton and burlap angels, tiny bales of cotton wrapped in burlap and cotton centerpieces. I can't wait! Have a great week! Kiama

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog i found !! what a lovely shop you have !! it is a shame you live so far away !!......beautiful that dog pillow !! i come back soon !! i follow you....come to visit my blog !! and i hope you will follow me too......hugs from Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ria! I am pleased to say that soon my Etsy store will be up and running so those of you who live far from my store will be able to shop for treausres on-line. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your blog too! Kiama

    ReplyDelete