Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Brown Transferware Hutch Made from our Old Fence


We have this big stack of wood sitting out back from when we took down a white fence in our front yard to replace it with a bigger horse fence. The wood has just been sitting in the rain "aging" when my husband and I decided to put it to good use. I've always wanted a little hutch to display my growing brown transferware collection. So Jason built me this awesome hutch on top of the desk area in our kitchen. I never used the desk so now it has become a great platform for the dishes and is really a butler's pantry/hutch set up now. Very usable. I didn't even have to paint the thing! I love it! Thanks Honey, you rock!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, yes, your DH rocks! Gosh I want to see the whole piece. Is it possible to show a full length. It looks like the bottom is sitting on a dark wooden desk, I can imagine it already. Cool.

    ReplyDelete