Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Burlap Coffee Sack French Chairs and a Flea this Weekend
















You asked for 'em, you got 'em! The last time I did a crop of burlap coffee sack chairs they were a big hit and I've had lots of requests for more of them. It took me a while to find the right frames but I have 4 now. At least 2 of them will be with me this Saturday, November 13th at the Second Saturdayz Flea (click on the link on the left for directions). Early shopping starts at 8AM. Most of my chairs will be priced to fly out of there at only $89 each! I'll also have the above super cool vintage flour sack upholstered chair, plus cotton boll wreaths, French pillows, tea towels, formal French chairs and so much more. Stop by for a visit and get started on your holiday shopping!





Blessings to you!





Kiama

1 comment: