Vintage French and Equestrian Style

If you are a fan of vintage French and equestrian style,
you have found a home at A Touch of Mink.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Touch of Mink & A Mix of Madness Personal and Inventory Estate Sale
















Traci and I are liquidating virtually all of our 2010 inventory plus a fair chunk of our personal items for a big sale at my home this week. Thursday is by appointment only (call me at 206-679-5322 to set up a time), Friday is open to the public 12-7. Saturday from 9-2. Here's a little peek at what we have.Boy we have a ton of stuff! I will have my popular burlap French chairs, toile chairs, chairs chairs and more chairs. Plus tons of other furniture, smalls, tea towels, pillows, custom silk window treatments...the list goes on and on. If you are a local stop by! Enjoy some cookies and a relaxed shopping day. Many things that would make great gifts and better prices than any flea market you've ever been to! We'd love to see you! Kiama

1 comment:

  1. I really have to stop by and check out all the neat stuff. I am digging the last image with the flour sack upholstered chairs and white table. How much is each piece? Do you sell flour sack fabric individually? I would like to upholster a stool with that material as well. Please contact me. Your blog is eye candy, so much fun... please post more of what you have. I cannot get enough. I will see if I can travel up there this weekend. Thanks for the post.

    viavelobella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete